A simple procedure to give you lasting relief, allowing you to get back to your life.
- Can be conducted comfortably without general anesthesia, meaning that foor and drink are typically permitted prior to the procedure.
- Comfortable, familiar environment.
- Limited downtime, as most procedures last less than 60 minutes and most people return to their normal activities within 2 days.
- Some eligible patients may have lower out-of-pocket costs if the procedure is performed in a doctor’s office.
- Patients may experience minor discomfort during the procedure.
- 3% of patients rated the in-office procedure as intolerable.